Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Updating the list of Compatible Touch Screens

Jon Hole

Our list of compatible touch screen monitors is starting to look rather out of date:

http://zero88.com/support/index.php?/de/Knowledgebase/Article/View/486/

There are a few ‘standard’ protocols for Touch Screen control and we support all of them, so in a perfect world – all touch screens should work!
However, some manufactures decide not to stick with standards. For this reason, the only way we know if a particular touch screen works is by trial and error.
If you use a Touch Screen Monitor with a ZerOS console, please post below which monitor you use, so we can update our list and help future Zero 88 customers.
Many Thanks
Jon

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey everybody,

we are using the Zero88 Solution and wanted to add a touchsceen Monitor from iiyama, too. But if we plug the USB Cable from the Monitor in, the touch isn't working.

Our Model is the: iiyama Prolite T2452MTS

In the System Settings i can see, that the USB Touchscreen is detected. Tomorrow i can tell you the Software Version, we are using. Can a software update help us?

Hi. I have just double checked my monitor model and it is iiyama Prolight T2252MTS not T2452MTS Apologies. It is odd how it still doesn't work though, you would think it would being from the same model family just different sizes.

Bit of a silly question but have you tried the screen out on a pc to check it does work?

Hi Marcusm,

What version of ZerOS are you running? In earlier versions of the software, there was a little bug where you had to touch a Multi-Touch screen with two fingers at the same time before it would accept any touch at all (you had to do this each time you turned the console on).

Try updating to the latest software - zero88.com/software/zeros

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control