Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

New Varytec LED PAR 64 Floor 5in1 7x10W RGBAW 105032 and LED PAR64 Floor 5in1 15x10W

HeyJo

Hiya

I think you are looking at the 7 DMX channel mode - had a look at the fixture file and all looks as expected with the latest console build.

What is seen on the LCD is Cyan, Magenta and Yellow though and not Red, Green and Blue. This means the Magenta and Yellow are both at 100 to get Red. Red, Green and Blue can be seen on the monitor in Colour Palettes, Faders.

If I've misunderstood, please can you tell me more info including console (and software build) and maybe a show-file

Regards

Mike

Hi,

we are using a Leapfrog 48 with newest software. And yes, I tried out the 7 channel DMX mode.

Yesterday I edited the fixture file and changed R, G and B from "+Red"... to "-Red)... that seems to work so far. (Don't know much about the editor...)

Regards,

Jo

Hi Jo,

As Mike said, are you sure they were inverted, or were you controlling Cyan, Magenta and Yellow, instead of Red, Green and Blue? If so, press SETUP + COLOUR together, select '"Colour Edit Mode" in the popup, and change it to RGB.

Best regards

Jon

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

Hi Jon,

ehm, I guess I saw RGB in the display but I'm not shure at the moment. I tried to edit the fixture data and there I had CMY using my new data and was very suprised... But I think, with Mikes data, R G and B showed up and were inverted. I'm wondering why my selfmade Fixture data where I used "-Red", "-Green" and "-Blue" seems to work fine now...

I'll check all that at the next show at the weekend.

Thanks a lot!

Jo