Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Showtec Xs-2 Duo (Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo)

Wobs

The new Showtec XS-2 Duo (identical in spec to the Chauvet Intimidator) is a two-headed moving fixture with a common set of DMX. Can anyone help me with creating a common dimmer control for two addresses (each head has a dimmer with a separate addresses on ch5 & ch6). Personality can be 10, 17 or 20 channels but I have opted (for simplicity for the 10 Ch).

I have tried a variety of options but always receive the same message that the fixture may only have one brightness parameter and not figured out a work-around.

Thanks in anticipation for your thoughts. (.ift attached)

Showtec XS2 Duo 10ch v2.ift

Hi

As promised fixture for both the XS2 Duo and Intimidation Duo attached for anyone who needs them.

Due to the way this works there is a single master dimmer, this has been set up as virtual dimmer, there is an individual dimmer in beam shape for each head.

Note. The master dimmer will not appear on the original Frog or Illusion range as these do not support the virtual dimmer function.

XS2 Duo.ift

Intim Spot Duo.ift

Regards,

Keith Rogers

keith.rogers@signify.com

DD: +44 (0) 1633 833 101.