Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Rackmaster 660 Enquiry

Hi, I have recently come into possesion of 2 Rackmaster 660 units and am wondering firstly;

Are these a rare item from your catalogue?

can parts still be aquired for these units?

and finally what would be a valuation on the two items assuming theyre in good condition?

Thank you

Hi

The Rackmaster 660 are pretty old units, if i remember correctly they were last manufactured around 1992. We split them into the Rackmaster 260, 290 and 490 series. If i remember correctly this would have been closer to the 490 versions.

We no longer carry parts for them to be honest, but some of the key things like fuses and triac's have equivalent parts in RS and Farnell.

Price is difficult as they are older analogue units and spares are going to be difficult.

If they are in top condition I think that you would be looking at around £75 each, to the right person may be a little more.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

Zero 88 Support: support@zero88.com