Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Broken links on header bar

qwells

Hi There

I notice that there are three broken links on the Forum header bar between the Search box and the (language?) flags.

I had a related problem when trying to reset my password - the (captcha?) image would not display.

(Fortunately I remembered my password.)

I am currently using Google Chrome.

Checking other browsers ...

In Internet Explorer, I also see broken links at zero88.com/forum - they show OK on the home page.

In Firefox, on the home page, I can see the icons are for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, but on the forum page they are not shown - just empty toolbar.

Rechecking Chrome, it is the same: the lnks only show broken at zero88.com/forum.

Regards

Q

Hi,

Thanks for this.

We are currently trying to move server, because of these (and more) problems that we are unable to fix on the current server. It's a very annoying and frustrating situation at the moment, but in the next week or two we will be on new servers which we will have full access to, so we can fix these problems.

Best,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control