Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Sirius 24 Master/slave

I'm I right in assuming that once 2 desks are connected as master/slave you use the memorybank of the master desk and the slave desk are "just" 24 extra channels giving a total of 48 channels .

I know from a previous question that both desks need to have a dmx module and need to be both connected if dmx is to be used .

There is very little to find on master/slave usage on the internet ( or the manual of the sirius24 )

Thank you

It has been a while since i used one of these in this mode, but If I remember correctly as you said the DMX out is sperate so you have to run a feed from each desk into the dimmers. It is possible softpatch the second desk an use a merge if require.

You then program each desk speratley, but when you connect them together to play back, a go push on the master drives the slave as well.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

Zero 88 Support: support@zero88.com