Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Can't Edit Memories since upgrade to 7.4.0

awillimont

Ok after some more experimenting it seems that I can increase the level with the fader but not decrease it, I used to be able to select the channel, hit enter and input a value with the keyboard. Has this functionality gone? If so how does one decrease the level of a channel?

Have you got the Leap Frog 48 or 96, with USB, or the Leap Frog with Floppy Disk drive?

On the Leap Frog 48 & 96, you have to 'catch' the channel by taking the channel's fader to the percentage that it's at, and then you can take the channel to whatever percentage you require.

So, If the fader i at 0%, but the channel is actually at 50%, and you want it at 30%m you have to take the fader to 50% or above, and then back down to 30%.

If this isn't quite your problem - please email me your show file to the address in my signature below.

Hope that helps,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

It's a leapfrog 96 with USB, I recently upgraded from OS 5.3

if I try and catch a channel it will let me increase the value but won't drop below the programmed value already there.

With 5.3 I could load a scene into the program window and then select channels and type a value. Is this functionality no longer available?

I'll send you my show file on Monday.

Many thanks

Alistair

After reseting the desk catching now seems to work, it woiuld seem my showfile was causing issues. I assume that typing the value for a channel is no longer supported?

When I first started the desk and opened the program and memories windows, they displayed half screen so you could see both. if I close them and re-open them they are full screen, how does one get them half screen?

cheers

A