Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Bull Frog fixtures

Silverfox

Hi

We have a Bullfrog and I have successfully downloaded the new fixture library V 23 - when then updating the desk with the intention of assigning one of these fixtures the desk refuses to do so!! Specifically I am trying to assign the LEDJ Stratos Wash 6 ch which is in the library however when trying to assign this the desk tells me that this fixture cannot be assigned!!

Any ideas or help - or am I missing something??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Please could you let me know which software package you used to unzip the file, and the exact message the desk is giving you, as there could be a couple things causing this.

Many Thanks,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

Hi.

The fixture library was was opened with Win Zip 12.1 and then extracted, saved to memory stick then transferred on our FX PC (only one with a 3.25 disk) to floppy. The Bullfrog read the disk via the assign fixtures of the floppy setup in super user and listed all the variants in the library however when I tried to assign the Stratos Wash the desk reported "cannot assign this fixture - OK" - no it was not OK!

Thanks

Could you please e-mail me on the address below, the desk serial number and the version of firmware it is running on.

Have you tried to assign any other fixtures from the disk?

Something that you could try is using the desk to format the disk, then copy the file to the disk.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

Zero 88 Support: support@zero88.com