Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Help! Submasters are pressed. How to avoid? (FATFROG) (Spain)

Vector

Hi all. Pardon my English. I am a translator.

My name is Vector and I'm from Spain.

I have a desk Fatfrog. Have the latest version of software. I have a problem ofconfiguration or programming I can not solve.

The problem is that when I have a submaster and then climb up another one.Submaster latter is placed over the previous submaster.

And I want to keep it from doing that. I want you to join with each other.

What is the solution?

Thank you very much and greetings from Spain

Spanish - Español:

Hola a todos . Perdonen mi ingles . Estoy con un traductor .

Me llamo Vector y soy de España .

Tengo una mesa Fatfrog . Tiene la ultima version de software . Tengo un problema de configuracion o programacion que no puedo solucionar.

El problema es que cuando tengo un submaster levantado y despues subo otro mas . Este ultimo submaster se pone encima del anterior submaster.

Y quiero evitar que haga eso. Quiero se se sume uno con otro.

Cual es la solucion?

Muchas gracias y un saludo desde España

Hi Vector,

I think the issue you are seeing is to do with the program mode the desk is set to.

you need to go into Super user, desk set up, program mode, ans check this is set to Partial mode. Once you change this other options will appear, check that the tracking option is set to off.

Exit super user as normal.

Then when you start using the fixtures you will notice that the Yellow LED will now flash when you change an attribute of the light, anything with a flashing yellow LED will indicate that an attribute on that light will be recorded when you press program.

you need to make sure that only the light you wish to have control of is flashing.

Also it will be possible to record only a single atribute to the submaster by only adjusting that attrinute and pressing program.

And in Spanish using bable fish translator.

Hola vector,

Pienso que la edición que usted está viendo es hacer con el modo de programa el escritorio se fija a. usted necesita entrar el usuario estupendo, disposición del escritorio, modo de programa, cheque de la American National Standard que esto se fija al modo parcial. Una vez que usted cambia este otras opciones aparecerán, comprueban que la opción de seguimiento está fijada a apagado. Salga al usuario estupendo como normal. Entonces cuando usted comienza a usar los accesorios que usted notará que el LED amarillo ahora destellará cuando usted cambia una cualidad de la luz, cualquier cosa con un LED amarillo que destella indicará que una cualidad en esa luz será registrada cuando usted presiona programa. usted necesita cerciorarse de que solamente esté destellando la luz que usted desea tener control de. También será posible registrar solamente una sola cualidad al submaster solamente ajustando ese attrinute y presionando programa.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

keith.rogers@signify.com

DD: +44 (0) 1633 833 101.