Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Wrong values displayed in output window

derboessl

Hi everybody!

1, Software Version 7.0

I used standard RGB Dimmer fixtures and Litecraft LED RGB.

In both cases the output of the RGB-values are display inverted in the output window.

When switching to CMY Mode values are also displayed inverted.

The "wheel"-LCDs display the right value!

Program Window values are ok too!

2, I just ran a theater show without moving lights.

The new program window (SW 7.0) is not useful in this case. As there are no more dimmer values displayed, it´s nearly impossible to edit memories and submasters fast.

After downgrading the desk to Version 6 everything was fine.

When editing in blind or loading memories you always have to check where the value comes from (Source button) before editing. When I load a submaster or memory I need the actual programmed values, and I don´t want to switch between 2 windows (output and memory) to check where the values come from (even if I use moving lights).

Once again my request: Please give us the posibility back to display dimmer values in the program window (maybe as option).

Lighting Designer

Leap Frog 48 / LG1730SF

Hi Derboessl

Can you send me a show file with the inverted RGB parameters in it? I want to check that out here.

As for the program window, we've listened to your feedback and will be adding the old version back in as an option in the next version of software.

I hope that this helps,

Peter

Peter Kirkup

Hi Peter ...

Thank you for the quick reply!

1, I´m looking forward to see my dimmer values again in the program window! :D

2, wrong RGB-values

I downgraded my desk to version 6. The attached showfile is made with the offline software version 7 and shows the effect.

sub1/8 is red, 1/9 is green, 1/10 is blue. when loading sub 1/8 red is displayed with value 100 in program window, but the output window shows value 0.

Is the bug sitting in front of the desk? :rolleyes:

thank you

stefan

Lighting Designer

Leap Frog 48 / LG1730SF