Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Beta version of ZerOS Android Remote now available

Kirkup_xp

We have a beta version of the ZerOS android remote now available.

Once this beta test phase is complete we aim to have the app available in the android marketplace, but at this stage we need feedback from as many different devices as possible. If you have an Android device and would like to take part in the testing, please drop me a note and i'll add you to our beta test group to enable you to test the software.

Peter Kirkup

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Veit,

We've added you to the Beta Test program - you should now see an additional forum inside 'ZerOS Consoles' called 'Beta Test'. All the instructions and downloads you need are available from here.

Thank You for agreeing to help us Beta Test.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

We have a beta version of the ZerOS android remote now available.

Once this beta test phase is complete we aim to have the app available in the android marketplace, but at this stage we need feedback from as many different devices as possible. If you have an Android device and would like to take part in the testing, please drop me a note and i'll add you to our beta test group to enable you to test the software.

I'm running galaxy tab would like to try beta please

Hi Peter

Installed on to Galaxy Tab but failing to launch, connects to desk at start 6 faders appear then disappear then the program closes.restart but the same thing, sdometimes you can move 1 fader ( if your quick) but then the same locks up and closes. hope this makes sense.

Lordbertie