Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Orb 5.3.0 Crashes on Startup

Jimbob

Hi all

I recently updated my software to version 5.3 which solved a earlier problem I Had. However after turning the desk off and coming back to it after startup and the zero88 blue screen my desk freezes leaving me with a blank monitor screen, all previous recordings are lost and a few seconds later a message comes up on the screen saying a unexpected error has occured which then returns to a blank screen I have attached the bug file. has anyone else had this problem I have a show coming up in the next week or so and was hoping to use this desk. Anyone any ideas

Thanks Jimbob

debug.dat

Hi Jimbob

I'm glad to hear that version 5.3.5 has resolved the issues you were seeing on your ORB. It might be worth you taking the time to sign up for email alerts - here - so that you can always stay up to date with the latest software.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind Regards,

Peter Kirkup