Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Library for VIVID

mikewoodld

Where might one go to get a working library made for the VIVID LED by ETC/Selador? I tried making one... actually several, and can't get them to work for the life of me.

the main issues I'm having are that I can't get the color picker to work, even with the "mix" thing selected in the profile.

I also want the intensity to default to 100%, but it won't do that - both in the profile and in the edit fixtures on the console.

Hi Mike

A profile already exists for the Selador Vivid range - it's under "selador", "x7" in the library. The profile is the same for the Vivid and Paletta fixtures.

The colour picker will not work with more than 3 constituant colours at the moment (Red, Green, Blue, or Cyan, Magenta, Yellow). We may expand this in the future.

As for the default intensity to 100%, this isn't possible at present - Intensity always defaults to 0% regardless of how you have it set in the profile - this is so that a "Clear" desk with no playbacks active or nothing in the programmer results in a blackout on stage.

I hope this helps clear things up - let us know how you get on with the X7s.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Peter Kirkup

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...