Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

SHOW

sam.henderson

Does anyone have a show on the fatfrog which they would be willing to send me for traning purpouses. I am giving someone a introduction to using the Fat Frog Board (using the phantom frog) and would be really good if I could use an e.g. show. Preferably one using Generic and Moving fixtures would be ideal. The show would be deleted as soon as the training was finished.

Cheers

Sam

what kind of show do you prefer ? - I have theatrical ones an some live events with huge stock of fixtures on it all for leap frog ...

Sebastian H.

Pro - Sound Showtechnik

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Albert Einstein

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun"

Al Capone

Hi Guys,

I do have a training show for the Fat and the same setup for a Mambo from the last Workshop I could give them as a "christmas gift".... :wink:

It´s including 24 HTPs, 8 MAC 500 & 4 MAC 600, Program Mode is Partial!!!

Just send me a mail and it will be responded a.s.a.p.!

Best regards

Sven

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna

• 10 months later...

hi,

I am wanting an example show to play around with and to train my sub-techies with. We're using 4 MAC 500s (paired up) and 2 ChromaBanks (paired up too). plus about 18 channels of generics (12 pars, rest profiles/fresnels and a few floods).

if someone could send me a show with a few cues/chases etc that would be grand. if you pm me for email address so the spam bots don't find it on the forums.

thanks,

Ben M