Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

chases

smythy75

• 2 weeks later...
Programme the first step exactly as you do a scene. Go back to the same memory and record the second step in the same way. You be warned that you may be about to overwrite an existing memory, but one of the options is 'Make Chase'. Select this and continue to add steps until you've finished.

thank you! so you have to do it step by step but save it in the same location really!

peter

• 2 years later...

I have programmed two chases which work well together and transferred them to submasters. They were programmed as sllow and graceful crossfades but revert to "snap" each time I hit a stacked cue - ie in the chase set up window which I have on live I can see the Fade updown revert to "snap". As long as I remember to change this rapidly just before fading up I can manage but there must be a better way.