Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Auto Menus

aaron

hi

we have just purchased a 96 leap frog so sorry if this is a dumb question

Having added 4 entours in wide mode and 6 250+ s in mode 4 I created color palettes

the desk did not do palettes for the entours ever though the colors are the same as the 250+

is this a bug or just something i have done

i must say the beam shape palettes work fine just not the color and i have re generated them to make sure i did i right

Cheers

Aaron

I just installed the 4.4.4 software into our Leap Frog 48 a few days ago and also discovered the problem with the auto menu. I have 4 Mac 250 Entours. The 4.4.4 will not talk to them in enhanced mode, not even to home them, nor will the color palette load. Everything works fine in 15 ch. mode. Certainly must be a bug. Bob Macar, Dream State, Inc., Tampa

Hi Both

This is a particular problem with the Mac 250 Entour fixture profile, in Enhanced mode. It has been fixed in our internal fixture library and will be included in the next software update. I have attached this fixture profile to this message, so you can download that and use it.

Please let me know how you get on with this,

Regards,

mac250entourenhanced.ift

Peter Kirkup