Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

scrollers

sav

How do i put scrollers in cues, i cannot get the scrollers to go to the right colours, i set the state i like settig scrollers to blue for example record cue as normal tag the parameters i need. then i use the clear button to clear everthing go to run the cue and the scroller does nothing, it goes to the colour it was is left in when the desk was turned on.

any ideas

Hi Sav

Are you using the Lamp+1 Channel Scroller, but not programming the dimmer part of the scroller, by any chance? (ie using another dimmer instead)

With "Smart Tags" enabled, any fixture which is blacked out (dimmer @ 0% or shutter @ 0%) will not be recorded into any cues.

Two options here - #1 - use the Lamp+1 Channel Scroller, and use both parts

#2 - Cheat, and set the dimmer to 1% when programming.

#1 is the preferable option as this will allow Move On Dark to work, too!

Hope this helps,

Peter

Peter Kirkup

How do i put scrollers in cues, i cannot get the scrollers to go to the right colours, i set the state i like settig scrollers to blue for example record cue as normal tag the parameters i need. then i use the clear button to clear everthing go to run the cue and the scroller does nothing, it goes to the colour it was is left in when the desk was turned on.

any ideas

yep number 1 worked dont know why i didnt try that myself long day!!!!

thanks