Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

editing mode in partial... C B P - To save or not to save

achamb

Having just used the fat frog with the latest software release and checked it against the phantom frog I found a monitor message problem which you may be aware of.

If editing a scene with fixtures in it and you change the brightness only of them. then when you click on edit to leave it asks if you want the C B P saving as well. On the frog desk LCD the toggles are set to "no" but on the screen they say default as "yes"

Having saved it i found the default is no... but it is a bit confusing!

• 3 weeks later...

If this is indeed the case, I thank you! In a previous show I did i wasn't able to correct my positions in certain scenes by editing, but I guess this would be the solution to my problem then. Didn't actually bother to take a look at the LCD, when you're used to the monitor that little thingy sucks ;)

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Frog Reference No 5459 - C/B/P states on monitor screen do not match those on the main LCD when editing memories - Bug to be fixed in next update package.

Having checked this on a desk here, it would appear that the data on the main LCD is correct and that on the monitor screen is wrong - so I can see how this could be confusing :?

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace