Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Tagging Fixtures

ryandell

Hi Guys,

Ok, I am trying to virtually programme the frog 2, this is on the offline editor. I am posting here because I think I will get a swifter response.

So I am trying to virtually programme moving heads into my cue stack. They are patched correctly, I then select the fixture I want and change the pan and tilt, To try and prime the fixture, I am using the auto tag function, the programme window states that the moving heads are in position. So I programme this but when I go to review the scene it seems that the movement has not been programmed in.

Any help on why this is occurring would be great.

Thanks

Ryan

Hi Ryan

Smart Tag only records parameters for a fixture whose intensity is non-Zero, or the shutter isn't closed. Therefore, with Smart Tag enabled, you have to turn the fixtures on as well as setting a level in order to get a fixture to record its parameters.

With Smart Tag off, the record function will behave as you're expecting.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Kirkup