Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Visual Dynamic Range Enhancement by John Schlick

John_Schlick

Live music Lighting Designer/Board Operator/Technician/Crewchief

LOVE touring, Have valid Passport. Can program all manner of automation on any desk, in any size venue, and make it fit the band and the the needs of the specific show.

Lived with a frog on tour in 1000 seat venues for several months.

(full production bump package including 11 peices of automation, strobes, smoke, front floor trusses, floor par cans, power tie in, the works, EVERY show every day.)

Currently have 1 ongoing nationally touring client, and loads of local (read unsigned) ones.

Have relationships with multiple equipment vendors to make gear appear for any sized show, or can show up and run whats there.

For me, lighting is about making the visual aspects of the show enhance what the band is doing onstage within the restrictions of the available equipment, budget and time. I'm VERY VERY good at what I do.

Please email John_Schlick@hotmail.com for a current resume, or call (206) 932-6622.

I'm available for tours, music video work, large special events or one-offs, showcase shows, as well as crew work.

John.