Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

time fade function

Carwyn

i had a show on the weekend and some of the fade times went to zero instead of the 3sec standard that i recorded with it.

i went to start the show on the second night and the desk had frozen. it had frozen between be putting the preset up and the show starting 30 mins later any ideas

Hi Carwyn

We're aware of a couple of bugs relating to 0 second fade times with updated channels - these will be fixed in the next release.

What sort of 'freeze' did the desk do - did the monitor go to sleep, or have a X displayed? This will help us work out what has happened. Also, did the desk ask to save a debug file when you rebooted? If it did, can you email it to us?

Thanks

Peter Kirkup

the desk just froze and wouldnt let me do anything i had to turn the desk off and back on and it did not ask me to save a report. so i dont know what the duck hapened. mind you it was the first show i used movers with the desk

thank you

carwyn