Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Stairville MH 575 S

William

Does anyone have a fixture for the Stairville MH 575 S. The website provides no information about the channels and the manual provides a table of channels (see attachment) but I can't seem to use this data fully with the fixture editor to create a fixture.

Any help is much appreciated.

William

- William

The desks will set their own default layout - for the (original) Frog range this will be done based on the sequence you've added the parameters (eg if you add Magenta, then Cyan, then Yellow, your wheels will say MCY). On the Leap Frog 48 and Frog 2, this is a bit more clever - we know that you'll always want CMY as CMY so we automatically arrange it that way. However, if you have a preference of sequence, it's best to set the wheel groups yourself.

The profiles i've done are pretty basic (no details, no default values) so if you can provide any more information, that would help us to improve them.

Cheers,

Peter

stairville_mh575_manual.pdf

Peter Kirkup

Ah, Thanks.

I can't find any more information about the head; I guess trial and error is the only way to find out the exact details.

However I'll contact the manufacturer to see if I can get any more information though.

Here's the chart with all the channel details.

I had to remove the old attachment because of the max upload size.

Much appreciated.

Seeing as you know what you need more than I do; here's a photocopy of the entire manual; which includes both the posted tables.

I had to host it on my site as in is over 800kb

http://www.tclsite.net/stairville_mh575_manual.pdf

post-5636-1213867809_thumb.jpg

- William

Hi William,

Thanks for the info - I'm sure Peter will be delighted to update the fixture profile for you!

I've increased the forum maximum upload size from 500K to 2MB to make it easier to post this sort of info in the future. I've also attached the manual you scanned to Peter's post above, so you can remove it from your site now if you like.

Thanks,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, I noticed that with the switch 1 off (Mine is on) there are only 11 channels; no zoom. Is that correct? Works fine with 1on so assume it works with off.

Also for your reference the shutter is defaultly closed not open.

- William

• 2 years later...

Hi Aniaki,

I can't find any information on the DMX breakdown for the mark2 fixture.

Try the fixture that Pete made for William, and if it doesn't work we can easily make a new one if you are able to send us a scan of the manual, as William did.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control