Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Phantom Frog

stuartsl

Heya,

i'm using the phantom frog just to get to grips with it again before i use it in a show in a few weeks time, but i want to patch the desk i.e dmx channels, fixtures, generics etc now i've done this on the phantom frog, is ther anyway of saving this onto a floppy disc which i can then insert into the real desk once i get into the venue, so alot of the work is already done!

i've gone to super user mode and tried to save the show on the floppy but nothing appears on the floppy thats in the drive? is this just a virtual thing on the phantom?

help!

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart

You need to set the Floppy Path when Phantom starts up to point to your floppy drive, or to a folder on your PC. Then when you save it will save to this location - if you chose a folder on your PC, you can manually copy the show files onto a floppy disk.

Hope this helps,

Peter

Peter Kirkup