Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

transfer mem/slow response time

lxkev

cant remember which way this is but..

when i transfer a memory to a sub. it say "transfer etc...."

however if you do it without time/(i think) it doesn't say anything?

2ndly when i change a gobo in my 918's + 518's it seems to jump around the gobo wheel. which looks awful .i.e. if go from gobo1 to gobo2. it will show other gobos b4 it.

I had this problem b4, when i used your fixture settings for my 918's on the sirus500. i wrote my own setting + they were fine. is it possible for me to use my old fixture settings (drivers) on the frog? i.e. load them into the fixture editor and then save them for the frog?

If i program a chase with ins and transfer to a sub. when i take down the sub, the fixtures contiue to move.

any1 else had these problems? thanks

I need a new job

Hi Lxkev,

I don´t have real answeres to your first three questions, but your last problem might be a programmed effect in one step of the chase. Or you´ve programmed brightness at 0value for all steps AND the playback X section is active (Fade over LTP Trigger-Level).

I´m not really used to Martin fixtures, but have you assigned the right modes for the 9- & 518 scans? Just an idea.

Cheers

Sven

P.S.: Did you have time to sit down, relax and imagine your sincerely used beamshapes? :wink:

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna