Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Adding Fixtures (mac 250 Or Other)

Carl Ehrhardt

I am not shure - maybe i am wrong...

I add a new Fixture like Mac250. I chose a MFK and fader 48. So I can control the intensitiy direct with the fader and i don't have to use the intensitywheel on position. If i'm duing so - the Mac250 doesent work right. I only can control the intensity but not the position, color,... if im just using a MFK it's working fine. Is this a bug or is it a user mistake ;-)

Thanks for help. Greatings from Switzerland - Carl

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch

On Special Page 1 of the MFKs, use the [Flash Mode] key to set the flash mode to off/select.

The flash buttons below the preset faders can then be used to select/deselect the fixture(s) you have assigned to the fader(s). When a fixture is selected, the LED in the flash button is lit.

Once the fixture(s) have been selected, use the COLOUR, BEAMSHAPE or POSITION keys to select the required attribute. The corresponding parameters for the selected fixture(s) should then be adjustable via the control wheels.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace