Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Old software, or something else?

Macson

Hellu!

I´m having a trouble with my desk, its a FatFrog, but i have noticed that it´s probably an old version of the desk. The desk dosen´t got a connection for monitor. But that´s not my problem. When i want to create a new pallet, lets say a colour pallet. I´m scrolling the scroller to the colour i want, holding down the colour button and the holding down one of the flash buttons. So far so good, but now the problem shows. Nothing happens, i have tried to hold the the buttoms for 40 secs, but nothing ever happens.

One more stange thing is that the alternative "Program mode" in the super user dosen´t exist. Thats very stange, please help me, what´s the problem?

Is it the software? I know i find updates on the website (http://www.zero88.com) but is it a software problem?

How do I install the software when i have downloaded it?

Dear whises / Markus Johansson, Sweden (That´s why my english isn´t the best =) )

Hi

If you do want to also upgrade so you can use a monitor we offer an upgrade kit, part number, 0074100. It retails for £250. If you are interested in this please contact us at Zero 88 or your local dealer who is Bellalite.

For the rest it does look like you are running an old version of software.

Cheers

Graham

Zero 88

Graham