Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Moving Fixtures Problem On Fatfrog

Houseman

Hi.

I would like some help with a desk I recently purchased.

The Gobo and Colour Wheel functions are attempting to change, when they are supposed to be staionary. The lights that i am trying to run on the system are two EuroLight TS-5's. I have also tried re-installing the fixtures however I am still unsuccessful :( .

If anyone else has had this problem or if you know what it might be, I would love to here from you.

SP :P

When are they attempting to change ?

When you are outputting a memory ?

When you are outputting a submaster ?

When you are outputting a palette ?

What version of software is in the desk ?

What operating mode is the desk in (full or partial) ?

If we could have some more information on what you are trying to do, and what is happening then we can hopefully work out what the problem might be :unsure:

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

I haven't got the Software Version of the desk becuase im at home at the moment so i'll get that tomorrow.

When are they attempting to change?

The lights are attempting to change as soon as I plug them in. I have tryed them on another desk 'Eurolight LC2412' and they work perfectly. I have tryed diffrent adapter cables but thats not helped at all.

Also if your interested in what exactly i mean when attempting to change, i mean, as soon as they get DMX from the FatFrog the Gobo wheel goes nuts spinning round and round without stopping and the colour wheel every now and then changes to a colour then filcks back to white. All the other functions like, Pan, Tilt and the dimmer still works, but i have no control of there colour wheel or gobo wheel.

I have no idea what mode the desk operating in so i'll get all of that information tomorrow.

Sorry i ain't bin much help, i'll get more information for tomorrow.

SP :P