Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Leap Frog 48 & 96 Software Version 1.37 Released

Kirkup_xp

Leap Frog 48 & 96 Software Version 1.37 Released

Continuing the development of the Leap Frog 48 & 96, Zero 88 have now released an interim software version 1.37, which features Real, SMPTE and MIDI time triggers for memories (with optional hardware fitted), numeric entry of intensity levels, remote switches (with optional hardware fitted), user definable macros, and numerous other minor modifications, improvements and bug fixes. This version addresses a number of bugs in version 1.36.

The new desk software, offline software (Phantom Leap Frog), installation instructions and release notes describing all the new functions and bug fixes is now available from the Downloads section of the website, CLICK HERE.

Peter Kirkup

• 3 months later...

I think I have spoken to you on the phone today already - it is not possible to download version 1.37 as it has been superceeded by version 2.0.

Version 1.37 still contains Tracking - the Leap Frog 48/96s have had tracking since version 1 and it is integral to the way that the desk works. Smart Tagging (added in version 2) helps users who are not so familar with Tracking to utilise the desk without having to learn it.

I hope this helps.

Peter Kirkup