Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

FR 5544 and Frog Screen soft buttons

kgallen

Two questions:

(1) The Frog 10.4 release notes cite FR 5544 "lock output views on display tags".

What should this do or under what circumstances should it do it as my 10.4.1 Fat Frog does nothing when I do FR 5544.

(2) Manual page 6-10 "Frog Screen" talks about "130 soft buttons" in "Play Memories" of "Frog Screen". So whilst I can set these up under Super User, what are they and how do I get at them on my Fat Frog? The only "Frog Screen" I know I can get at is with the "F.R.O.G. FN" button and this just allows the setting of colour etc ranges for F.R.O.G.

This is all with an external monitor and keyboard attached.

Thanks.

(1) Normally the outputs views show the current output levels. If you are in partial programming mode, holding down the wheelgroup button will change these views to showing the tagged status of each channel. If you prefer to work just looking at the tagged channels, you can lock the views in this mode by holding F1 and pressing the wheelgroup button, in which case the LED in the wheelgroup button will light.

(2) For information on the Frog Screen CLICK HERE

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace