Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Halo_djk

Entering Super User on the Phantom Frog

EG, I can't even find the "Desk setup" button to start setting up fixtures?

Ahhh, just found that you have to press + and - to get into super user, but how do I do that with only one mouse button?

Ahhh, just found that you have to press + and - to get into super user, but how do I do that with only one mouse button?

To simulate holding down a button on the front panel, you need to RIGHT click on the button. A red dot appears on the button to indicate it is being held down. RIGHT click on the button again to release it.

Therefore to enter Super User: Right click on +, Right click on -, left click on Enter, then right click again on the + and - buttons to release them.

When you start up the Phantom Frog, you can specify the path to indicate where you wish to load and save your show files.

This can be your floppy disk drive, hard drive etc ... THIS TOPIC for more information :)

Is there any way to get into Super User mode when running the PC based software? Obviosuly you cannot simulatensouly press two buttons on a computer!