Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

leap frog

Izzy

hi

I work with a leap frog in a nightclub. Rigged to it i have 10 clay paky stage light 300(16)... upgraded lately and we use partial mode...

My problem is this... fixture 8 and 9 have a slight delay from the rest... in all the attributes... everything else works fine..

Thanks in advance

I would start by checking the DMX connections are all ok. If not already done make sure the line is terminated correctly.

Something that I would also do is set the DMX address on the lights to that of a working unit and see if the problem is present.

Not sure about this as I do not have a full info set on the lights but some of them have motor option as part of the set up check that these are the same for all the lights.

It may be an actual setting on the lights or and again I am not sure but the fx1 channel may do this.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

keith.rogers@signify.com

DD: +44 (0) 1633 833 101.