Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

back button

drew128

I saw a Frog 2 today for the first time, infact I did not know very much about it until Franck T caught me at a fair here. On first impressions I was impressed with the feel and functions. I hope to play with it some more. I like the pause button, but wonder when once the cue has run that it could become a back button, much like a Hog rather than using the curser keys. I like the idea of a fader wing I see talked about elsewhere. Andy

The function of the Pause button will be extended in future software to provide the following functionality:

• Pressing the PAUSE key will temporarily halt progression through the cue stack (LED in the key flashes).

Pressing the PAUSE key again will step backwards through the cue stack (one cue per key press). The fade and transition times for the current cue will be used. Any wait and delay times defined for the cue will be ignored.

Holding down the SHIFT key and pressing the PAUSE key will snap to the previous cue (ie ignores all timing information).

Hitting the GO button will release the pause; the LED in the PAUSE key goes out.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace