Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

playback AB completely mad...

Percy_Lilou

after having encoded memories, I tried yesterday to playback the Show via crossfaders AB... then in some memories, some circuits disappered :cry:

I've called the french distributor who said me it's an eprom prob... this will be fixed for me in the next weeks so i only post here to inform users...

Finally we have used the playback via Go button... not as good as the AB for the lightning director of the show but it has worked...

... it was a hard wednesday... but the show goes always on... :wink:

We are working with Version 7.0.1

Actuall we are in contact with Frank Tiesing. He thinks that we have the wrong Version of the Software?!? But on the Internet was written (for all desks)? Anyhow he has our show and is trying to find the problem.

Do you have any idear?

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch

same version...

I have time next week to test anywhat you want with illusion 120 live... and report that to you...

i propose U to send me some thigns to process with the desk and I will report U what happens...

if U are interessted... Gill_DG@hotmail.com

(it's a cool week at my place of work.. it'll happen no very often ;-) )

• 11 months later...