Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

using with LCD screens

spencer

I am having trouble using the desk with a hercules brand LCD display. I can use it with a Philips display but I have to adjust the display to the edge of its range on frequency to get the horizontal edged of the display on. I would like to use the hercules screen as it is metal cased and matches the paint finish on the illusion. It would be useful to have some adjustment of the horizontal frequency of the vga display, I suspect this will come up more often as more people try to use pixel mapped displays.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

This issue has been addressed in Illusion500 Beta Version 1.8 (CLICK HERE if you are a registered beta tester) - please can you verify that this solves the problem for you.

If you are not a registered beta tester and wish to help in testing this release, please PM me and I will add you to the beta testers group.