Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Starting a chase at step 1 using submasters

Jan Giezen

• 6 months later...

I want very much to have a chase menu item for "always start from step one when selected". I built some VERY cool sweeps for the show I was touring, and I wanted them to run at the start of every chorus, but once I'd run it once for the song, I couldn't predict that it would start where I needed it to for the next chorus. BLEH. Then the band said "well the LAST LD could get a sweep there every time".

Any time I read something in the manual that saiys that ICAN'T do something and the band sees it as career limiting, thats a BAD thing. A very bad thing.

John.

one shot-not what the guys asking forBbut would still be useful)....he wants to bring up a sub with a chase on it, + to know that it going to start from step 1......

this could be done simply by hitting the flash button, to bring it to step 1?? yes i know the output would be displayed for a sec...but can alway turn flash buttons off!!!

i suggest u super guys at zero88, go hire some other companys desk...so maybe u'l started realise what missing of the frog... lol

I need a new job

... hopefully that will make both of you happy

If not ... I will be very happy with that :mrgreen:

Greets Sebastian

Sebastian H.

Pro - Sound Showtechnik

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Albert Einstein

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun"

Al Capone

• 2 weeks later...