Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

flash a lite by push a button

janvh00

Hello

I have a problem, i want to program a submaster for using as a switch, for controlling the shutter of my movitec SL250. On a Martin case we can program a submaster for putting the lights on or out and with the flash button we can flash the light. is it possible with the mambo frog to program a submaster that way so we can put the light on when we open de slide and we can flash the light while we are pushing the flash button?

Greetz

Jan VH

Hi jan,

you may do so. You have to set the shutter open(imagine it´s LTP), and only program the brightness(HTP) on the desired Submaster. The desk has to be in "Partial" Program Mode. Please refere to the Manual Super User.....

Please watch the Button Function Key. It has to be set on "Flash" then all youre relating fixtures to this SubMaster will flash by pushing the Sub- Button. The shutter should be set to open by homing the relating fixtures.

I hope this is of help.

Cheers

Sven

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna