Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GLX

Merchandise / Swag / Freebies

Its been done and I didn't win. Well done to the guy who did (Gary from GLX Lighting).

Theres always the next one - How long are they usually drawn after - that one took ages!!!

The photo caption competition is supposed to be a monthly competition, but I guess sometimes it drags on a bit longer :oops:

The same applies to the quiz (ahem), which seems to have been there for ages as well :oops:

If you are feeling quizzical why not visit the UCTL website and have a go at one of K-Nine's Kwizzes CLICK HERE

The 'Lamb' quizzes by Mark refer to the pub where he presented them and have nothing to do with sheep - honest :lol:

I'm rather busy answering all the posts on the Frog Forum :lol:

and we all thank you for this :lol:

hiya guys i havent posted on here yet but i thought my first should be to ask if there is Z88 merchandise avaliable, at my venue we use alot of Z88 gear and a t-shirt or two wouldnt go a miss

Is there any demonstrations in denmark? you could attend the DSL Show (mini mini DK plasa) i think that would be great!

www.dsl-messen.dk <-

In this weekend i did alot of light in a forest (!) in a festival (lots of music concerts over 4 days, and a lot of beer). I used 3 (!) fatfrog for various events and shows, if i send pixtures from frog controlling movinglight lighting trees and so, can i get some zero/frog merchandise?

(It is good pr material i send)

14th Mar 2006 - Zero 88 launch new charity initiative

Zero 88 are not to giving away ‘Swag’ this year, choosing to launch an aid initiative for Africa instead. Why?

FULL STORY HERE.

Hi, having bought many products from Zero88, I just wondered if they also sell merchandise? You know the usual t-shirt, fleece thing etc etc.....if you do, let me know, I would buy some! :blink:

Just a thought but,

Hows about selling Zero88 Merchandise, and donating the profits to your chosen Charity ?

As theres a fair few people on here keen to buy, especialy if the money was going to a good cause.

Cheers

Jamie