Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

De Stoelemat in Bergen op Zoom

Hi all,

have any of you guys based in the Netherlands done a gig in "De Stoelemat" in Bergen op Zoom.

I am doing a show there in August and was wondering if any one knows what the house lighting rig is like. I have been sent a spec of sorts, half in Eglish and half in Dutch. It seems to be mostly generics. Any info welcome.

I don't know the place, but if you don't understand the dutch, I can try to translate it for you.

Hi Yves

Thanks for your reply. I recieved a translated version this afternoon with a contact for the house tech so I should be sorted.

Cheers

I did a show there a few years ago, the desk was straight from flash gorden and crap faded washes. Most of the rig is used as punter lighting. :cry:

I did a show there 3 months ago... what do you want to know???

I used my own rig for the stagelighting. Theve got some conventionals (PARs) mainly used for the lighting of the venue itself. I used some of their PARs for my front and their blinders (2x 4light) which are there anyways (above the stage).

For really technical stuff contact them, I believe my contact that night was called Guido, very nice dude.

Oh if you bring your own console: save some space for patching the houselights onto your console. They don't mind and you can do some nice things with it.

By the way, which act are you going to do there?