Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

De Stoelemat in Bergen op Zoom

Jazzy

Hi all,

have any of you guys based in the Netherlands done a gig in "De Stoelemat" in Bergen op Zoom.

I am doing a show there in August and was wondering if any one knows what the house lighting rig is like. I have been sent a spec of sorts, half in Eglish and half in Dutch. It seems to be mostly generics. Any info welcome.

I did a show there 3 months ago... what do you want to know???

I used my own rig for the stagelighting. Theve got some conventionals (PARs) mainly used for the lighting of the venue itself. I used some of their PARs for my front and their blinders (2x 4light) which are there anyways (above the stage).

For really technical stuff contact them, I believe my contact that night was called Guido, very nice dude.

Oh if you bring your own console: save some space for patching the houselights onto your console. They don't mind and you can do some nice things with it.

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)