Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

edit memory with fixtures

mkoemans

Ja sorrie mijn engels is niet goed

Hier dus de vertaling :wink:

IK heb mijn reset van mijn moving heads meegeprogrammeerd in mijn memory nu gaat hij dus na elke step resetten. hoe kan ik dit eruit krijgen (mijn moving heads staan natuurlijk onder een fixture)

Wat ook kan is dat je per ongeluk langs je reset waarde komt. Als die bijvoorbeeld 100 is, en je fade van 80 naar 200 dan zul je daar automatisch langs komen en resetten je heads.

Beetje rare heads waarop dat zo geprogrammeerd zou zijn, maar goed; het zou kunnen. Als je die stap echt met de hand erin gezet hebt moet je inderdaad even zoals Pipo zegt de stap eruit halen.

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)

What also is possible that you come accidentally along your reset value. If that for example 100 is, and your fade of 80 to 200 then zul you come automatic and resetten your heads. Beetje of strange heads on which that this way programmed would be, but well; it would be possible. If you have really taken that step with the hand you must indeed even such as Pipo say the step obtain.

Well, if that doesn't sound dodgy!! 8O

Alright, alright, I'll translate.

Sheesh, Don't you guys get dutch at school?

We learn english... :P

IK heb mijn reset van mijn moving heads meegeprogrammeerd in mijn memory nu gaat hij dus na elke step resetten. hoe kan ik dit eruit krijgen (mijn moving heads staan natuurlijk onder een fixture)

I've programmed the reset command of my moving heads in my memory, so they now reset after each step. How can I get rid of this?

(My moving heads are assigned to fixture buttons).

Wat ook kan is dat je per ongeluk langs je reset waarde komt. Als die bijvoorbeeld 100 is, en je fade van 80 naar 200 dan zul je daar automatisch langs komen en resetten je heads.

Beetje rare heads waarop dat zo geprogrammeerd zou zijn, maar goed; het zou kunnen. Als je die stap echt met de hand erin gezet hebt moet je inderdaad even zoals Pipo zegt de stap eruit halen.

The other possibility is that you accidentally go past your reset value.

For example, if your reset is at 100 and you fade from 20 to 200, you'll automatically pass reset, so your heads will begin resetting.

These heads would be quite strange, but it's possible.

If you really put that step in by hand, you'll have to remove it, just like Pipo said.