Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

has the frog 2 got a LTP WAIT Time??

lxkev

On the pearl there is a "LTP Wait - Delay before the LTP channels start to move", which is something i've always thought was missing on the FROG 1's.

If the FROG 2 has this it will make my day:-) so........

has the frog 2 got a LTP WAIT (delay)time??

If not.. please, please, please. please add it before you send out the new desk!!!

I need a new job

On the Frog 2 - A cue as an entity has a wait time, which if programmed which makes the cue run automatically when the previous one has completed.

In addition ... every fixture parameter programmed in the cue (intensity, colour, gobo, pan, tilt etc) has it's own delay and fade time.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

How long is a piece of string? Not long, you can have a single time for the whole memory or go into time function where you get a list of all the attributes for a fixture, you then simply add a time for each one. Or you can set a time for all colours, all beam, all position....

Graham

It's been already mentioned here, but you should consider an automove function. When the desk is set to automove fixtures will automatically change to the next set of LTP parameters when the brightness is programmed (not manual!) to 0.

Now I program my settings like this:

- scene 1

- scene 1 with movers @ 0

- scene 2 with new LTP parameters for the movers, brightness still 0

- scene 2 with brightness

to make fluent fades from one scene into another. If you could program a workaround for these kinds of things, that would be great.

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)