Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Missing Fixtures?

oaks warden

In trying to assign a fixture which is listed as being on the fixure list version 8.6, but when downloading the new fixture list from the website and using in a FAT Frog, it is'nt on the disk. I'm looking for a MArtin Robcolour 2 - but when usied with the desk - the martin fixture list ends at fixtures beging with "P" - and according to the read me file there are 6 or so missing :(

Hi,

There appears to be a bug in the software whereby it is not possible to extract certain fixture types from the fixture library file on floppy disk.

In the mean time I will produce a file containing the 'missing' Martin fixtures and email it to you.

Frog Reference 5391 - Max number of fixtures per manufacturer prevents some fixture types being loaded from floppy disk.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace