Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Bull Frog

Guest harrisbrad80@hotmail.com

Guest harrisbrad80@hotmail.com

Wanting to Record a Chase sequence.

Have referred to the manual many times.

The problem i am having is that once I record step one it takes a snap shot of that step and holds its output so that when I go to record step 2 it then takes a snap shot which has step one and step two. I need step two to be separate from step one so as to create a chase. Is it possible to do this. The only way I have been able to create a chase with the correct channel data I require is to edit the chase after I have recorded it. This is very time consuming as it requires going back into each step and taking out the channel data from the previous step.

Hi,

The above suggestion is correct. If you do not want the brightness (HTP) outputs from the previously programmed step in the chase then you should keep the Playback X Master fader at zero while you are programming the chase.

However, when you want to run the chase to adjust the modifiers, you have to put the Playback X Master fader to full to see the HTP outputs.

Ref: The Frog Series Operating Manual - Issue 3 - Page 4-7.

Cheers, K-Nine.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace