Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

led par as fixture

Mazyk

I just got a leap frog 48 and i have to learn how to manipulate with it.

The first problem I have is that i have noname chines led pars. I tried with some led pars the desk has in internal memory but no success. If i have them on faders they work ok, but as fixture I didn't find suitable to work with.

It is 7 channel (intensity, red, green, blue, white, strobe, effect) but I actually use 5. I used some 5 channel led pars in library but i cannot get it to work properly. do you have any idea?

and i have JB lighting varycolor p6 wash moving head. again, it is not in library :) i used p7, it is working but not as I would like to.

please help!

The first problem I have is that i have noname chines led pars. I tried with some led pars the desk has in internal memory but no success. If i have them on faders they work ok, but as fixture I didn't find suitable to work with.

It is 7 channel (intensity, red, green, blue, white, strobe, effect) but I actually use 5. I used some 5 channel led pars in library but i cannot get it to work properly. do you have any idea?

Please find a fixture attached for you. As it has no name, I've put the manufacture as "Mazyk". I didn't quite understand what you mean about using 5 channel?

mazyk.ift

and i have JB lighting varycolor p6 wash moving head. again, it is not in library :) i used p7, it is working but not as I would like to.

Do you have a manual for the JB Lighting Varycolor p6?

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

thank you for the file. I just figured out that you have fixture type editor so i kind of played with it and maybe i would be able to make my own fixture but again, thank you.

for varycolor p6:

http://www.jb-lighting.de/download/manual/31.pdf this is manual, and this is dmx protocol, probably this is what you need http://www.jb-lighting.de/download/dmx/31.pdf

thanks again!